Sunday, April 19, 2009

Yes, it's been a while...

6 months to be precise. Okay, with the addition of FaceBook into my life (it's addicting - I have gotten in touch with SOOOO many old friends and classmates - several of which live right near me in CA), I have had a hard time finding time for both. However after a few conversations this weekend with family members that told me they missed the posts and preferred the blog to facebook posts, I come slinking back to the blog I once gave lots of love. I hope you will have me back and hope that those of you (you know who you are) keep reading daily because some FB stuff may overlap my blog stuff :)!

This weekend was a great weekend. Today high of 96, for us weather wimps out here in sunny socal, we were sweltering AND no A/C either, don't you feel sorry for us???? :) Yesterday I spent my morning at a Master Gardening class learning all about how to start a school gardening program and classroom. I was so surprised at how much really goes into it and also learned that it is possible. I have the full support of the principal at Hannah's Elementary school so I will meet with the staff and custodians to outline what it will take and go from there. I've got big visions for this amazing school garden so you'll get to hear all about that in the months to come!

I am turning in for the night but rest assured, I'll be back tomorrow!

Night all!

No comments: