Friday, July 17, 2009

TGIF!

I tried to find time to update every day this week but alas it is now Friday and I am just "gettin' round to it"! The week was nice, the usual... boy scouts, gymnastic, summer math camp for Hannah and summer sleepovers for the kids with friends. Life is good!

The only hiccup was when I walked into the garage Wednesday morning to discover our doormat all wet. Seems that our hot water heater had been leaking for some time and had finally decided to let us know about it. 24 hours later, new hot water heater installed, all was good again, so again, not too bad and a good week indeed!
Tonight Bob and I are headed out for a long overdue date night. I think we are headed down to the harbor in search of a relaxing ocean view and a nice plate of fresh grilled fish and veggies. Ahhhh, we live a great life, have the best weather in the world and still find time to enjoy each other after almost 13 years!

It's been a great summer so far, here are some random photos from the summer. Tell us all about your summer, we'd love to hear from you! Be sure to leave us a comment.
Sara, Christina, Skyler, Hannah and Emma - June 2009
I LOVE ModPodge - the cute frames that the girls made to commerate their summer backyard "Girls Night Out" campout. They were darling!!
Leave me ALONE! - Kern River Whitewater Rafting Trip June 21, 2009
Now, I am mad!
I'm gonna get you now! ;) See what happens when you make me mad!
A little monkey business at the San Diego Zoo with dad!

Cub Scout Day Camp on Camp Pendleton - June 2009
Wrist Rocket Range

No comments: