Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out of the mouths of babes....

Conversation with my 8 year old daughter who was on her way home from a gymnastics meet that was 6 hours away.........

Mom: "Hannah, I am not taking you to gymnastics tonight, it's been a long day, the drive was long and I want you to just rest, hang out and relax."

Hannah: "Are you serious mom?  I have been sitting on my bum all day and I need some exercise.  I am not a couch potato like daddy."  And then she proceeds to mock him in the back seat of the car by showing me how he sits on the couch, turns on the tv, puts his head back and commences to snoring!

I almost peed my pants, I was chuckling in the front seat as I was driving.....  needless to say that I took her to gymnastics.

1 comment:

Traveling Bells said...

Outta the mouths of babes...love it!