Monday, December 24, 2007

Updates and Holidays!

Merry Christmas to all! Bob is home from the hospital however, very tired, weak and still having palpitations. I truly think he should have stayed another day in with the docs however he was adamant that the kids were more important and so home he came! Rest is what is in store for him as well as plenty of fluids, healthy meals and of course his BP MEDS!!! Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers, we are certainly blessed and grateful (in more ways than one) to be spending this holiday together as a family.

We are so far away from family that this is a hard time of year for us as we do miss our family terribly. However, we make the most of it with our kids and look forward to the impending arrival of jolly old St. Nick! I look forward to the phone calls from family, the scrumptious breakfast we always enjoy and most of all, the joy on our children's faces at all the goodies left behind by the bearded one. It is late and I am tired so I will soon retire to bed however before I go, I'll leave you with this:

Backward, turn backward,
O Time in your flight;
Make me a child again
Just for tonight!
~Elizabeth Akers Allen

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!
Love,
Kimberly and Bob

No comments: