Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Friday already?

Where did the week go? I still have older posts to catch up on, like Hannah losing her first tooth on the 4th of July or our 1st trip to Sea World after school got out. Now I have posts from this week to catch up on well, gosh does it ever end? This whole posting every day thing is hard, lol!

Tomorrow is my darling baby's 4th birthday! We are very excited as is he and to celebrate we are taking him to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. He is my miracle baby and I will be posting the incredible story of his birth and how he earned his very special name, Christian. So tune in tomorrow!

On Wednesday we took all the kiddies to Sea World in San Diego. Here are a few images from the day, I'll add more via a SmileBox later today.
Hannah reaching for a Sea Star in one of the touch tanks. She loves all that kind of icky, gooey, slimy stuff, she is not afraid to pick up any bug, beetle, slug, etc. Now my boys on the other hand.....
My birthday boy standing directly in fron of the "please do not stand here" sign. He is such a POHZER!!!
Journey to Atlantis - all the boys tried to ride it again however as they were seated and ready to launch they were asked to get off. The police had to come retrieve a very intoxicated woman who tried to get off during the middle of the ride. Can you say "not so bright"?? So anyway, here are the boys. Raphael is in Xander's band and Branden and Tyler are Xander's "other brothers"!! The others are friends from school.
From the Shamu ROCKS Show - I could see this show every night. If only I lived closer!
Another Shamu ROCKS breach

No comments: