Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tuesday already?

BF and Lucy - my grandparents - not sure of the date

Wow, the days sure do fly fast! I feel like as I get older, the days get shorter and my kids get taller. How does this happen I keep asking myself!?!? It is a busy week as I get ready for my trip with the kids to Georgia this week. We fly out on Thursday night on the red eye (to keep the kids on schedule as best I can) and arrive in HOTlanta on Friday AM. We are headed back East to see my 91 year old grandfather and have a mini family reunion! It has been over 13+ years since I have seen some of my family, including my siblings. I know....sad but true. It will be great to catch up with them all, I am really looking forward to this trip.

Then on Sunday, my darling boy Xander will fly back home to finish up the school semester and final exams while the 2 short peeps and I head even further into the deep south to visit with my mom, family and friends in south Georgia for a few days.

To get ready, I am putting the finishing touches on a gift for my grandfather that I hope he'll like so won't be on here too much unless I get done early. Anyone have an extra wife I can borrow? I sure could use one right about now to feed, bathe the kids and clean my house while I am busy crafting and packing!

I'll blog along the way as I can squeeze in the time and as ya'll know, I will have oodles of photos to post so stay tuned and follow along with me.............the best is yet to be!

2 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

I've always said that every wife needs a wife!

You'll be sooo close, but still so far away! I hate that. I really do. I'll look forward to all the details and photos. Big hugs to all...

Deven said...

Hope you're having a great trip! You are one crafty woman! Can't wait to see your pictures. :)
~Deven