Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Where has this month gone?

Is it Tuesday January 19th, the day after my birthday and I am wondering where in the world these last 19 days have gone already? Whew, it seems like as I get older the days start going faster. I had meant to pist the last few days of our Oregon/No Cal adventures but never got around to it. I am going to post a smilebox (which everyone knows I am addicted to - if you haven't tried it, you should - a great way to send photos in a fun unique way). I'll get that up right in between the loads of laundry that never seem to end this week.
Speaking of which, why is it I have to tell my oldest that I notice each and every time he puts the exact same pair of pants in the dirty laundry that are still (or were still) clean AND STILL FOLDED! Does he really think I think they're dirty? PUH-LEEZ! So back onto his bed they go and the same cycle has repeated itself 3 times over the last week. I told him if I see them one more time, he is doing ALL the laundry for the entire family for the next week! So there!!!! Geez!
Anyway, I need to get to that laundry, get this smilebox made and get my house back in order so I'll sign off for now but post the photos from the trip before I go to bed!

Here's a photo to keep you occupied while I pull the others together! The kids at the Bubba Gump Shrimp Company restaurant at Pier 39 in San Francisco. Run Forrest Run!!!



Night ya'll! XOXOXO

No comments: