Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thoughts?

I know it is Thankful Thursday and I will post more on that later today but first I wanted to get your opinion. I am helping Hannah's kindergarten teacher with unique class cards and I took photos of them today and was trying something fun with my new props that I just got over the weekend (hand me downs from another photog!). Let me know what you think about the card.

This obviously is not Hannah, lol. I have better photos where the O is circling their face like a frame but I was taking a quick stab and want feedback. I am trying to decide whether or not to do full color, full B&W or a combo of the two and variations thereof. I could do it all B&W with only the X&O in color??

I'd love your opinion, send it quickly!!!

~K

XOXOXO

3 comments:

Haley D. said...

PRECIOUS! I would like all B&W w/the red XO.

JMHO since you asked!

Mom to 3 happy kids said...

Thanks. I actually agree with you. I was trying to be "artistic" lol. I think it blends better B&W with only the XO in color.

Thanks for the input!

Traveling Bells said...

I agree...the x/o in red will really POP! And there should be an apostrophe after James:-)