Thursday, September 6, 2007

Locks.....and lots and lots of LOVE....with the newest "Spice Girl"

Well, today was another milestone in our week of milestones. Besides starting kindergarten on Tuesday, today about 16 inches of hair was cut off our daughter!!! I have to say that the new hair cut absolutely matches her personality, it is adorable! Here are a few pix.

She and her friend Kelly decided to both donate their long hair to Locks of Love to help other kids in need of wigs. I am so very proud of her as this was a very grown-up thing to do. She really LOVES her new style, I think she is most happy that she doesn’t have to worry about those dreaded tangles and that mommy will want to “style” her hair again, lol! I just love paying with her long hair and she never wanted me to, she always just wanted it straight and plain. So now we are both happy…. The one of her hair up is the last “style” she would let mommy do before the big cut!

K&B

No comments: