Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Abrakadoodle Wednesdays

I just want to share with you some of the lovely artwork that Hannah has been bringing home after her fun-filled Wednesday afternoon's painting, coloring and messing up someone else's play space! I have been quite impressed and she is learning so much! You'd better get her autograph now, "artist" and "fashion designer" were her first words! Ask her what she wants to be and that's how she responds. I can't keep that child in paper, crayons, glue or any kind of crafting supplies. Every time I turn around my computer paper is mysteriously all used up even when I haven't printed something in weeks!!!

On canvas - the big blob is my fault. She had made nice little droplets of paint but one was rather large and wet. I didn't want that paint getting all over my car so I tried to blot it with a paper towel - big mistake!!! She was a good sport about mommy ruining her art, :)! Pastels and shading
She also did a Matisse fishbowl which I will post a little later after I take a photo of it!

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Great art! Her pears are beautiful.

I had the same printer paper problem until I got the girls sketchbooks. They're much better about creating in them now instead of with all "my" stuff!

Traveling Bells said...

Congrats to the budding artist! Her work is beautiful...glad you encourage the talent...hugz