Monday, May 12, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

"Mom"
by Hannah Grove, age 6


Happy Mother's Day to all my friends and family that are celebrating this special day dedicated to all you do! Love, Kimberly

What a day to be honored, too bad I had one too many margarita's the night before to really enjoy it.....someone forgot to tell me that as you get older you need considerably less to drink before you get sent right over the edge! Darn those friends of ours that hosted that Cinco de Mayo party on the wrong day! Needless to say, I am still moving a little slow even today. I won't ever make that mistake again.

Anyway, my darling children and my husband made me the most beautiful homemade cards. Hannah even painted a portrait of me, I think it is quite lovely myself and Xander wrote me a poem. Christian made me a card, that opened the wrong way of course, and then told me after I read it that I can't have it, it's his, lol!!! So he took it away and I haven't seen it since, good thing I love my little Indian giver!!! To me, those are the best presents ever! Last year we each got new CARS on the mother's/father's day holidays, so this year I told my family that they simply needed to add a D to the gift this year!!! So CARDS it is and my bank it account is much happier for it, lol!

3 comments:

Traveling Bells said...

Aaaahhh, how special! Hugz to all the cutie pies, tall and short.

Haley D. said...

How sweet! You are definitely one lucky mom!

Mom to 3 happy kids said...

Thanks Aunt Sandy! Happy Mother's Day to you and Haley both!

I am very lucky to not only be a mom but to be a mom to my 3 wonderful, very special children. Oh, how blessed and lucky I am!!!

Blessings to both of you....