Friday, May 2, 2008

RAOK

Today at the gas station, I happened to be trying to get out of the middle pump that is 3 deep. When, as my husband puts it that I need tug boats to move me in and out of the harbor because my SUV is so large, well, you should know that it can be a challenge sometimes when people crowd you and allow you no space! So anyway....the gentleman in front of me is letting me know how much room I have and that I am all clear, I maneuver my way out then roll down my window to say thank you. Well this dear, darling older man had a truck bed full of flower bouquets that he was taking to the local churches and gave me one just to make my day better. Of course anyone who knows me knows that I will never turn down flowers as I love the smell, the beauty and simplicity of an arrangement sitting somewhere in my house. It brings me sheer joy!

I just wanted everyone to know that Random Acts Of Kindness are still out there and his generosity reminded me how much we should practice at least one act of kindness every day! Go out and do yours today - let me know what you did!!!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Now's your chance to "pay it forward" and RAK someone else!