Monday, July 28, 2008

Shameless Plug!

For all of you near and far, I wanted to share with you new products that I have added to my photography biz. The handbags have been overwhelmingly popular and are selling like hotcakes. Every time I go out I get asked about my bags!! If you are looking for a unique gift or something for yourself, call me to set up a photo shoot for a discount on your products purchase or possibly one item for free!

If you live outside of the Orange County, CA area and still want to purchase, you can send me a high-res jpg and I can get your product ordered right away! If you collect 5 or more orders, considered a group purchase, each person will receive a 10% discount off their purchase!


Fun, fun, fun is the only way to describe these items. A great way to show off new grandbabies, children, family members no longer with us, fun events with the family or anything else you desire. The possibilities are endless. Can't decide on just one photo? Ask me how I can create a collage of photos on some of the products, it's super simple! Orders are shipped and returned to the customer within 3-4 weeks.

No comments: