Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Days of our hives.....

Well, not sure what is going with the princess so I've scheduled an 11:45am doc appt. Hannah is covered in what we believe are hives. I had my RN friend/neighbor come over last night to make sure is wasn't chicken pox and neither of us think it is, so we'll see what the doc thinks. She has had a bit of a scratchy throat since Sunday but I didn't see any indications of strep and her lymph nodes don't appear to be swollen so I haven't been too concerned. I gave her some Zicam and sore throat lozenges and sent her on her way. I personally am thinking that she may be allergic to something in the Zicam so we'll see. I think I will be making allergist appts for the Mac and Xander this week. Bob and Christian has already been to an allergist so we know what they are allergic too, now it's time to find out about the other two.... and the saga continues!!


She's covered head to toe. I'll update again after the appointment when we know more!

XOXOXO,
~K

No comments: