Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Under the weather

Hey there everyone, I know I haven't posted since Friday, which to me seems like an eternity. I have been under the weather with this upper respiratory infection/virus that my lovely son, Alexander passed on to me. I have only been posting a few emails here and there and catching up where needed. I can assure you I will get caught up as I have LOTS to catch up on here but it will probably be tomorrow or Thursday before I can do so as it takes an enormous amount of creativity and energy to come up with something new every day. I am not as quick and witty as it may seem at times, it's hard work for me, lol!

Any way, please know that I haven't forgotten about you. I will return after a quick message from our sponsors...(wink)!

XOXOXO,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

Tried posting but Blogger was malfunctioning. Hope you're feeling better! I'm getting over strep throat.

The girls & I LOVE the tunes- we let them play in the background while we're online. :) Thanks!