Monday, January 14, 2008

Good Morning!

Good morning friends and fam ~

I have decided that I am going to start posting daily (I am gonna try, :-)) and really let you get to know all about us and what happens in our daily lives, ie all the mischief that the short people get into and what our soon to be teenager is into these days.

I am also working on a 366 project this year where I take and post at least one photo per day for the entire year. No particular subject or theme, just random, something about nothing pictures. I take pictures each and every day of my life however, I haven't always posted them here. And since I am taking a few photography courses and learning from the best, I hope that there will be some visible improvement throughout the year. All critiques are welcome, I have thick skin, I can take it!! Anyway, the 366 pictures will be just about anything and everything so check back often.

I also have some plans in store for the blog in the days/weeks to come. This blog was really started so that I could online journal instead of sitting down with the dreaded pen and paper which takes me twice the amount of time to do. And for all you mom's out there, time is a precious commodity and and I don't have extra time in the day. However, I have decided that I want to spice up the blog a bit and make it a fun journal of sorts, so be sure to again, come back often and check in with the Grove's.

Do you have a blog or website that you keep up with? We would love to keep up with you as much as you join us on our journey. Shoot me an email or comment below to give me the web address. Don't be shy, I'd love to keep up with you too. If you send me pictures, I'll post them here as well.

Gotta run, the moose has been alone for more than a few minutes and has gotten very quiet.....uh oh. Back with a picture of why he was so quiet, lol! Mom, he says, "my treasures are in there." Not sure if he was burying them or digging them up.... my poor potted plants, they struggle to survive around a very precocious 3 year old. Can you see all the dirt all over his hands?? :-) I guess this will be picture #14 for the year in my 366!! I'll post the others on the appropriate days before the weekend's up.

XOXOXO,
Kimberly

1 comment:

Haley D. said...

What a wonderful "in the moment" picture! This is going to be a fun year, and I look forward to seeing the pictures.