Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Woo Hoo, I have a mentor!!

I have a mentor, I have a mentor! Woo hoo, woo hoo! Oh, did I mention that I now have a new photography mentor? I am so excited. In addition to the classes I am taking and all that I am learning and my dear darling friends and clients that I am using as test subjects, I now have a partner in crime! One that will issue out the assignements, be my harshest critic and give me the tough love that everyone else thinks will hurt my feelings. She doesn't care about my feelings, she just cares that I learn and take great photos!

I am ecstatic! Can you tell? This made my day! Woo hoo! Woo hoo!

Check out some of her work, she is dynamic and has a great eye! Yes, I know she is a million miles away from me but that doesn't matter, I don't need someone to hold my hand, just someone to answer my emails and questions!

Here she is:
http://amynielson.blogspot.com/

I'll post my picture of the day later on!

~K

No comments: